AND…. So it begins… the countdown to the 2017 Holiday Catalog. I am so super excited to share my first card featuring the new Stampin’ UP! holiday products.
I love this stamp set. It’s so pretty and of course very fall inspired.
I really love how this card came together. I have been struggling with my creative mojo, big time. My friend Katina stopped by my house and saw me in the process of designing and I was struggling so much. She just said “Turn it horizontal” and the voila it all came together.
I am hoping this has jump started my mojo and I will be 100% back to normal quickly.
Supplies I used on this card:
Here is how the sampler works:
Step 1: Reserve your spot now. CLICK HERE TO RESERVE
Step 2: Pay your invoice when you receive it, Aug 26th. Payment due no later than Aug 31st.
Step 3: Stock your mail box around Sept 15th to find your paper sampler. Pure crafty joy.
Details you need to know:
- Paper sampler is available in the US Only
- If there are any paper backorders, I will wait until ALL paper comes in prior to shipping the paper samplers.
- This sampler is only available until August 31st, there will be no more paper samplers available after that date!
- You will receive a 6×6 sampler of each designer series paper in the holiday catalog.
- Shipping is $6.65, and sampler will be shipped in a flat rate priority envelope.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- I am not responsible for any damages or loss that the post office causes.