Welcome to InKing Royalty’s April Blog Hop! Today’s hop is filled with projects inspired by the Stampin’ Up!’s retiring 2015-2017 In Color Collection – our tributes to Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder. What fun! We’ve really enjoyed playing with these amazing colors over the past two years – and we are excited to share our creations with you today. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I was asked by my friend Brian King to be part of this hop and I am so honored. Can’t say enough nice things about that guy.
Here is what I created. Not bright and bold like my usual style. But fun and fabulous nonetheless.
I love watercolor techniques. This is such a simple one. Stamp your images and then use a stampin’ spritzer to move the ink out of the stamped image. Watch the video to see all the details.
Make sure you look below the video to hop along and visit all my friends. Supply list for the items I used can be found below the blog hop line up.
Here is a complete list of hoppers:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Wendy Cranford at Luvin’ Stampin’
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lory Robinson at The Robins Nest Designs
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
REMINDER: Make sure to use the host code in order to receive your free card kits and free stamp set for your order. Minimum purchase is $50 (before tax and shipping). Also, anyone that places an order of $50 or more before May 5th will receive a free 2017-2018 Stampin’ UP! catalog from me.