Brusho is a really fun watercolor medium. It’s really simple to use and it makes a great artistic mess.
Basically any area of watercolor paper that you add water to becomes a free flowing art project when you sprinkle Brusho on it.
As I said above, Brusho is super messy. I suggest that you just poke holes in the top of your Brusho and sprinkle the Brusho from the holes, instead of taking the lid off. The very act of taking the lid off usually causes a spill.
If you don’t add water to the Brusho it is not activated. You can sweep it off your paper and clean it up. Just don’t clean it up with water.
My goal with this card was to make the background look like trees. I think I accomplished that. I had a great time making this card but I also made a huge mess. HAHA!
- Make a minimum purchase of $50 & receive a 4″ x 6″ sampler pack of Bubble & Fizz DSP and of course Sale A Bration items
- If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- The free goodies will be mailed from me after January 25th
- If you place more than one qualifying order in the month you will not receive a second free item. But please make sure to use the Luvin Stampin Rewards Punch Card to get punches for your order.
- Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- This offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- This offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.