After joining Stampin’ UP! I quickly realized that I wanted to be surrounded by people that enjoyed paper crafting as much as I do.
Do you have the same desire?
Having a group of friends that you can show your cards off too, drool over new products and ask for creative inspiration and advice only makes the crafting experience that much better.
That’s the kind of community we have created with the Luvly Stampers.
When you become a member of our community by purchasing the Stampin’ UP! starter kit you get an insta-stamper family. You can purchase the customizable Stampin’ UP! starter kit by clicking HERE. Choose $125 in product and just pay $99, get free shipping. (yes you have to pay tax, no one gets out of that deal)
GREAT DEAL in the month of June (this offer good June 1st to June 30th)
Get TWO FREE Stamp Sets when you purchase the starter kit in the month of June. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.
Pssst: It’s really not about selling the stuff, most people join just to get the discount. There’s no huge commitment involved.
Exclusive Luvly Stampers Benefits include:
- Awesome Facebook Group, only available to our team members
- Monthly meetings with live stamping demonstrations online, so you can watch anywhere
- Monthly PDF tutorials with card and/or project ideas
- A buy in Make & Take each month
- Giveaways in our facebook group
- Monthly recognition for business builders
- Fun training available for those interested
Stampin’ UP! Benefits: (these are available to ANYONE that joins Stampin’ UP! not exclusive to my team)
- 20% off all orders, and a 20% commission on orders placed with you
- 25% off orders after Bronze Elite level (ask me to explain this), 25% commission
- For $99, you get to choose $125 in product
- Free shipping on your kit, this is a 10% savings
- Be the first to: view catalogs online, and get your hands on new products
- No risk, when you join you get to enjoy the benefits and discounts mentioned above for your first full quarter with Stampin’ UP!
- If you happen to hit $300 in sales during your first full quarter your membership with us is renewed and you can continue enjoying benefits. If not, then you “drop” and there is no penalty.
Words of Wisdom!
It really does matter what demonstrator you join! If you have thought about becoming a Stampin’ UP! demonstrator make sure you that you ask a few valuable questions to make sure you get the biggest bang for your buck. Questions like these:
Q: Do you share inspiration regularly?
A: Yes. We do. In our awesome facebook group and in our monthly online meetings.
Q: Can I contact you if I have questions?
A: Of course. You can text me or email me any time. My commitment to my team is to return phone calls or emails in a 24 hour period. (however it’s usually less)
Q: Do you have a virtual community?
A: Yes I do. Not only do we have a facebook group but we meet monthly online.
Q: Do you have a thriving business?
A: Yes I do. I have been a Founders Circle member the last 3 consecutive years, and have earned the Grand Vacation the last 3 consecutive years. These accomplishments are proof of my commitment to my team and my customers.
Q: I am intersted in building a business. Do you provide training?
A: Yes. Not only do I have training courses but I also provided one on one power chats and action plans to help you really grow and succeed if this is your desire.
Do you have more questions?
Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com
You can sign up to be part of my team by clicking HERE
Don’t take my word for how great our team is. Here are some comments from friends in our community.
TESTIMONIALS COMING SOON