Today’s cards feature the Flying Home stamp set. I love this stamp set. I used it to create some fun notecards earlier this year. You can see those by clicking HERE.
This time I decided to show you how you can go from a very simple card to a little bit more complicated card.
Some simple techniques can take a card to the next level, with not much work at all.
Today’s video is quick and simple, showing you how I created this faux partial die cutting look. Hope you enjoy!
- Minimum purchase of $50 will receive an exclusive Class To Go kit (this one through April 22nd)
- If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- Free gifts mailed at end of the offer period (between 25th and 30th of each month)
- One free gift per month, use rewards punch cards for added bonus (CLICK HERE)
- Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- Offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- Offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.