I’m always looking for cute stocking stuffer ideas.
For whatever reason my kiddo and nieces like Altoids. Isn’t that weird? I don’t know kids that like Altoids except for them.
I make a quick stocking stuffer by covering the tins with some beautiful Around The World designer series paper.
Has your elf arrived yet? You know who I am talking about, the ELF of the shelf? Ours has. Her name is Jingles. My daughter finds her rather boring. I find her perfect. She’s completely lazy, she just goes to the North Pole and comes back. She doesn’t pull any shenanigans.
Anyway, I was quite shocked when she ate some of my ginger bread house that I made with my friends. I was less than happy about that.
Thought I would share some photos of the gingerbread house decorating, and the elf’s apparent midnight snack.
Here is a video that gives measurements and quick tips on creating this Altoid cover. All the products I used to create this are listed below the video.
- Make a minimun purchase of $50 & receive the brand new Occasions Catalog, Sweet Soiree paper sampler, silver gable box and berry burst silver trim ribbon
- If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- The free goodies will be mailed from me after December 26th
- If you place more than one qualifying order in the month you will not receive a second free item. But please make sure to use the Luvin Stampin Rewards Punch Card to get punches for your order.
- Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- This offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- This offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.
Cute tin! I have been loving your 12 weeks of Christmas!