This Lip Gloss gift box is so super simple to make.
I used the Santa’s Workshop designer series paper, which is SO adorable and I had to have the best trimmer in the world to do my scoring. Seriously, if you don’t have the Stampin’ UP! 12″ trimmer you need to get it. Best money you’ll spend.
If you are on my email list you will get the exclusive video tutorial for this box. If you aren’t then you need to sign up to get it.
(don’t worry I won’t spam you)
*** When you sign up for my emails PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE note that when you confirm the sign up you will be taken to the exclusive link with all the videos. Save this link***
TIPS & INSTRUCTIONS:
- + Cut a piece of designer paper or card stock to 4 1/2″ x 8″
- + Score the card stock on the long side (8″ side) at 1″, 3 1/2″, 4 1/2″ and 7″
- + Score the card sock on the short side (4 1/2″ side) at 1″ and 3 1/2″
- + Trim in on score lines on the short side on each end so that the part you cut is facing you.
- + Trim in on the score lines on the center tabs.
- + TIP: I like to angle my tabs by trimming away a little strip. This makes the box go together much easier.
I created another box and thought I would show you that one as well. I really hope you enjoyed this and you sign up for my emails so you can see the video also.
Want to thank me for this awesome tutorial??? You can! Just click the Shop Online button below and place an order with me.
- + Minimum purchase of $50 will receive a free gift from me
- + If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- + Free gifts mailed at end of the offer period (between 25th and 30th of each month)
- + One free gift per month, use rewards punch cards for added bonus (CLICK HERE)
- + Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- + Offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- + Offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.