I cannot take credit for today’s Christmas post. I saw this awesome ornament on Facebook group I am part of called Minty Mom’s. My cousin Christy sales Young Living Essential Oils and she’s roped me into signing up. If you want to get on her Facebook group you can by clicking HERE. She has tons of cool ideas for using essential oils. If you want to buy the Christmas Spirit oil you can purchase it HERE. I don’t know if it will as but my ID is 13150304, I don’t have any idea if I get credit for the sale. I think you have to buy the basics or premium kit for me to get any credit. But no worries….Just get a jug of that oil.
Here is the original blog post that I saw this idea on, of course I took it one step further by wrapping it up for a gift. I am super excited to give these away to some of my team members and to some people around town. Such a simple and cute gift they can keep year after year.
In the event you want a printable tutorial to keep on hand, you can click on the photo below and print it.
Then if you are like me, you just like having a video. Plus the video shows you how to make the super cute tag hanging off the bag.
- If you make a minimun purchase of $50 during the offer period & receive the brand new Occasions Catalog, Sweet Soiree paper sampler, silver gable box and berry burst silver trim ribbon
- The free goodies will be mailed from me after December 26th. The offer period for this giveaway is Nov 23rd – Dec 22nd.
- If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- If you place more than one qualifying order in the month you will not receive a second free item. But please make sure to use the Luvin Stampin Rewards Punch Card to get punches for your order.
- Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- This offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- This offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.
- You must use the current host code on your order, unless the order is $150 or more.
Leave a Reply