Coffee and Bailey’s is a favorite around some of my family.
Since I knew I was headed to a friends house to decorate Ginger Bread houses I thought it was only appropriate to bring some cute gifts for my friends, Milena and Laura.
I got them each a small bottle of Bailey’s and put cute tags on the front. Of course I made them a few other little goodies and I will share photos of those on my FB page.
- Use Tombow Mono Multi Glue adhesive for the stitched felt embellishment.
- Measure the top of your bottle before deciding on a hole punch size. 1-1/2″ circle punch works for a wine bottle and Bailey’s bottle.
- Card stock for the tag base is cut at 2-1/2″ x 6-1/2″ and scored at 2-1/4″
- Make a minimun purchase of $50 & receive the brand new Occasions Catalog, Sweet Soiree paper sampler, silver gable box and berry burst silver trim ribbon
- If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- The free goodies will be mailed from me after December 26th
- If you place more than one qualifying order in the month you will not receive a second free item. But please make sure to use the Luvin Stampin Rewards Punch Card to get punches for your order.
- Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- This offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- This offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.