Welcome to the monthly All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop!
Each month I hop along with these fabulous design team members. They are all incredibly talented and I am honored to work with them each month to provide these fantastic tutorials to our customers.
You can get these amazing tutorials two ways.
- Place an order with me, and get it emailed to you for FREE.
- Purchase the bundle of 12 tutorials in my shop. Click the BUY NOW button below to purchase the tutorials
Here are all the sneak peeks of this months All Star Tutorials
Todays project uses the same stamp set that I used in the tutorial. I really love this stamp set and truthfully kind of forgot about it.
I started by stamping the rose image in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, then stamping it again on masking paper to mask it off while I did my ink blended background.
I have a few tips to help you color this stamp set and create shadows and depth.
- The rose is colored with Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends.
- Start with your dark marker and color the areas that would be shadows.
- Go over the dark maker and areas you haven’t colored with your light marker. This keeps the light areas lighter.
- The more times you cover an area with your markers the darker they get.
- Be sure to put grid paper under your card stock while coloring.
I hope you enjoyed today’s project. I will be back Monday with a coloring project.
Please continue on the hop and visit Allison Okamitsu next. She’s the bees knees! Click the next button below.
- Make a minimun purchase of $50 & receive the brand new Occasions Catalog, Sweet Soiree paper sampler, silver gable box and berry burst silver trim ribbon
- If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- The free goodies will be mailed from me after December 26th
- If you place more than one qualifying order in the month you will not receive a second free item. But please make sure to use the Luvin Stampin Rewards Punch Card to get punches for your order.
- Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- This offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- This offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.