Happy Thursday. I am excited to share today’s card because it has a lot of different purposes.
Are you ready!?
- I enjoy participating in Global Design Project challenges and this card fulfills the requirements for this weeks challenge GDP144 CLICK HERE to see it.
- I also enjoy participating in my team challenges. So I am excited to say, this card fulfills that challenge because of the colors I used.
- I wanted to watercolor a bird! lol…. So I scratched that itch.
All in all I would say it was a successful crafty session. See a couple of tips below.
- + You don’t have to have fancy watercolors to watercolor well. But good paper helps. That’s why I choose to use Arches Cold Press Watercolor paper. You can purchase it HERE. (I know it’s not Stampin’ UP! but I always tell the truth and the truth is, Arches is a better watercolor paper)
- + Squeeze your ink pads together to put some ink in the flat lid area of the ink pad. This will give you a pool of ink to dip into.
- + Start dark. When the most ink is on your brush start in the areas that would be shaded. Then dab your brush off on a paper towel as you move to the lighter areas for less pigment.
All the supplies I used on my card are listed below. Click on any of the images to purchase the items in my online store.
- + Minimum purchase of $50 will receive an exclusive Class To Go kit
- + If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- + Free gifts mailed at end of the offer period (between 25th and 30th of each month)
- + One free gift per month, use rewards punch cards for added bonus (CLICK HERE)
- + Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- + Offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- + Offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.