The pull up accordion card is a fun new card that a lot of people are making. I saw this card created first at Mixed Up Craft’s You Tube channel. It’s a super easy card to make but packs a BIG punch.
I have created a free PDF Tutorial for you to print and use. All you have to do is sign up to get my emails and the tutorial will be delivered to your inbox.
Here is another card I made using the Garden Impressions designer series paper.
I love the Garden Impressions paper. It’s beautiful and full of summer joy.
Here is a quick video tutorial to show you how this card comes together.
- Minimum purchase of $50 will receive an exclusive Class To Go kit
- If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- Free gifts mailed at end of the offer period (between 25th and 30th of each month)
- One free gift per month, use rewards punch cards for added bonus (CLICK HERE)
- Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- Offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- Offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.