Today’s project is so cute and fun. I have no idea who I will give it to or really what I made it for.
I just wanted a larger than normal box and I wanted to color all of these monsters.
Not every project has to have a purpose, right?
The new Stampin’ UP! Boo To You stamp set is so stinking adorable and such a great way to give any goody to a kiddo, friend or coworker.
Don’t forget about my awesome September Special. Purchase $100 in product and get $20 free of your choice. Just email me what you want. More details HERE.
TIPS & INSTRUCTIONS
1. Cut two pieces of Basic Black card stock at 7-1/2″ x 7/12″
2. Score on one side at 3-12/”, turn and score them at 1/2″ and 4″. Do this on both pieces.
3. Cut away small rectangle pieces on each piece of the black card stock and cut in on each score line up to the base line. Adhere the pieces together by the tabs, and then close up with other tab. Fold bottom pieces together and adhere.
4. Cut four pieces of Gorgeous Grape card stock at 3-3/8″ x 3-5/8″ and adhere to top panels of box. These are the 4″ high panel pieces.
5. Cut four pieces of Monster Bash Designer Series Paper at 3-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ and adhere to the Gorgeous Grape pieces.
6. Cut three Granny Apple Green card stock scallop ovals from the Layering Ovals framelits add to three sides of the box with Black Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. Cut three Whisper White Thick card stock layering ovals, stamp Boo To You Monsters, color and add to the scallop ovals with Black Stampin’ Dimensionals.
8. Cut a piece of Whisper White thick cardstock at 3-1/8″ x 3-5/8″. Color the sentiment with Gorgeous Grape and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Write Markers and stamp. Add to the panel of the box that doesn’t have an oval piece.