Creating a Christmas gift bag topper is so super simple with the awesome Celebrations Tiding Dies.
This is just one of the six cute Christmas projects we are creating for our Country Christmas Bingo event.
WHAT YOU GET:
- A Merry Hello Stamp Set (FREE GIFT)
- 6 Project Kits – 3 Card and 3 3D Projects
- 1/2 pack Tis’ The Season Designer Series Paper
- 1/4 pack In Good Taste Designer Series Paper
- 1 pack All the Trimmings Embellishments
- Roll Braided Linen Trim
- 1 pack of Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Live event on November 20th via Zoom (will be recording if you can’t attend live)
- 3 Bingo Games (prize for each game)
- PDF Tutorial
- Video of all the projects
You will receive a PayPal invoice for the event! All payments need to be made by November 5th
CLASS SHIPS ON November 12th – Priority Shipping
Event fee $50.00 (PDF & ADD ON OPTIONS AVAILABLE)
Space is limited! So sign up today!
We will be using the Poinsettia Petal Bundle for some of the projects. But most of the pieces will be die cut and provided. If you choose not to add that on, you’ll still be able to complete the projects with A Merry Hello stamp set.
Can’t wait to see you there and get our Bingo On!
If you liked today’s Christmas Gift Bag Topper idea you can get the supplies to make it by clicking the images below. Or just sign up for the bingo event and get all the pieces to make it.
Want to see more Christmas projects, CLICK HERE.