Happy Thursday. I am excited to share today’s card because it has a lot of different purposes.
Are you ready!?
- I enjoy participating in Global Design Project challenges and this card fulfills the requirements for this weeks challenge GDP144 CLICK HERE to see it.
- I also enjoy participating in my team challenges. So I am excited to say, this card fulfills that challenge because of the colors I used.
- I wanted to watercolor a bird! lol…. So I scratched that itch.
All in all I would say it was a successful crafty session. See a couple of tips below.
- + You don’t have to have fancy watercolors to watercolor well. But good paper helps. That’s why I choose to use Arches Cold Press Watercolor paper. You can purchase it HERE. (I know it’s not Stampin’ UP! but I always tell the truth and the truth is, Arches is a better watercolor paper)
- + Squeeze your ink pads together to put some ink in the flat lid area of the ink pad. This will give you a pool of ink to dip into.
- + Start dark. When the most ink is on your brush start in the areas that would be shaded. Then dab your brush off on a paper towel as you move to the lighter areas for less pigment.
All the supplies I used on my card are listed below. Click on any of the images to purchase the items in my online store.
- + Minimum purchase of $50 will receive an exclusive Class To Go kit
- + If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- + Free gifts mailed at end of the offer period (between 25th and 30th of each month)
- + One free gift per month, use rewards punch cards for added bonus (CLICK HERE)
- + Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- + Offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- + Offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.
Marianne M says
Great job Wendy!
Denise Ferguson says
Your little bird is lovely Wendy! I think I need to try this. Thank you!
Beautiful bird, well done ????
Carol M-C says
You have a great blog and I like the change you made today so that it goes directly to the blog instead of looking for the link to get there. Well done!! And of course your creative work is always awesome!
Awesome! Love x 3!!! Thanks for playing along this week at Global Design Project. Charlet
Manuela Geiswinkler says
Your card looks amazing.. I love everything about it ..