We will start with easy 🙂
1. I found these glass tubes at Michaels near the check out stand. They are only $1 each. I could think of several cute things you could do with them.
3. Treasure boxes are never a bad thing, am I right? Of course I am. When has anyone looked a treasure box and said, um no I’m not really interested in that. THEY ARE FUN! I cut this treasure box out using my NEW Silhouette Cameo. I love it. I got it for Christmas and I am hooked. It is filled with Gold Hershey Nuggets because what else would you put in this adorable treasure box 🙂 Actually there’s a lot of things you could put in it. LOL
5. If you need a lot of quick cute favors buy these mini coffee to go cups. They are so tiny and adorable. You can buy the cups online HERE and the lids are HERE. Ok this cup has the Hello Life Stamp set on it 🙂 But it’s the only one.
6. Put shredded paper in the bottom of a cello bag and then an amazing tag on the front. How can you go wrong?
7. These candy bars are so yummy. You can just use the cute tag in the Hey, Valentine! Stamp set to make a super fast tag. Incredibly easy!
Here is a video on how I colored the glass tube. Stay tuned I may do a video tutorial on a few other gifts I have listed here.
Get the best deal for your money! Purchase the Stampin’ UP! Starter Kit for $99, get FREE SHIPPING, choose $125 in PRODUCT PLUS Option #1 or Option #2 listed below. Click Here to Purchase the Starter Kit.