On July 18th we set out on an adventure to Seattle and Alaska.
Each year Stampin’ UP! offers an incentive trip to earn. I work hard every year to try and earn that trip. Last year I worked to earn Alaska, and we did it.
Getting to take my family on this trip was amazing and wonderful. I took my hubby, kiddo and my niece.
We headed to Seattle first, and spent a couple of days there. There were some cool things to see. Macie loved riding the huge ferris wheel, the eye of Seattle.
I had not been there since I was a child. It is much dirtier than I remember. Which being the germ freak that I am, I struggled. For real.
We left from Seattle on July 20th.
It was super fun to see the girls reaction to the ship we were getting on. None of us had ever been on cruise before. Though I have earned several trips, this was the first cruise that I actually went on.
Each night we got goodies in our cabin which was so much fun. I also reconnected with my friend Denielle from Australia. Loved seeing her and spending time with and getting to know her family.
Our first stop was Juneau. We had a great time. We walked and shopped, and we attended a Salmon Bake and my hubby went on a fishing trip.
He caught one small rock fish and two of the other guys caught Halibut. One of the fellas gave my hubby his Halibut which was so nice.
After Juneau we stopped in Skagway. I loved Skagway. Small, quaint and beautiful. I could live there if it didn’t get so darn cold.
The highlight of the entire trip for me was going to the sled dog camp in Skagway. The drive there was gorgeous and the experience with the dogs was incredible.
Our last stop on the cruise was in Victoria Canada. Which was wonderful. Very neat and clean city.
We visited Craigdarroch Castle & Beacon Hill Park. Both were stunning and beautiful.
Last but not least the very best part of every trip is seeing all of my friends! People that I only get to see at Stampin’ UP! events, for the most part.
I had the best time visiting and catching up and laughing.
While I was gone I did my very best at keeping up with email and updating with new host code, etc.
Unfortunately I didn’t do that great of a job. I tried friends, I tried.
So in case you missed it this is the FREE gift with purchase for August.
July 22nd – August 23rd get the Springtime Stroll stamp set and 2 card kits (1 design, 2 of each) with exclusive videos FREE from me when you purchase $50 or more using the current host code.
Here’s what’s included & the rules:
- + FREE stamp set Springtime Stroll from the new annual catalog
- + 2 Card kits (1 card design, 2 of each design)
- + 2 envelopes included
- + Exclusive video showing you how to put the card kits together
- + This is for a single purchase of $50 or more, not accumulative purchases totaling $50
- + All kits will be mailed at the beginning of August.
- + Videos will be emailed in a Thank You email during the month, save the email to watch the videos when your kits come
- + One free stamp set per household
Here is the adorable stamp set that I am offering free with a $50 minimum purchase. The super cute card is a CASE from the catalog. I love it and thought you would love making it too.
- + Minimum purchase of $50 will receive an exclusive Class To Go kit
- + If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- + Free gifts mailed at end of the offer period (between 25th and 30th of each month)
- + One free gift per month, use rewards punch cards for added bonus (CLICK HERE)
- + Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- + Offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- + Offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.
Stampin’ Up! incentive trip disclaimer: Typically only the top 1% of demonstrators earn the trip. I have worked very hard for over 10+ years to build my business and earn these incentive trips.
Leave a Reply