My father in laws birthday always falls on Thanksgiving week. This year we decided to celebrate the Sunday after Thanksgiving.
I created this fun bag to tuck his gift cards inside of. I really love how it turned out.
I had the hardest time making it masculine. I naturally want to put sparkly sequins on everything and make it bright pinks and teals. I refrained. I used Dapper Denim card stock and Smoky Slate. They merry really well together.
Also I have to mention, I titled my video “You Can Just Stick A Gift Card In It…” because my daughter walked in whilst I was making this bag, and asked what I was going to put in it… and I responded. I’m going to stick a gift card in it. She thought that was funny and sounded rude. Kids are funny.
If you’re looking to get an inexpensive tool that you’ll really get your value out of, I highly recommend the gift bag punch board. It’s only $20. I mean you spend that on coffee in a week. You can make several different size bags and they are all adorable.
Tips on using the board and card stock sizes for the bag and tag in the photos.
- For a medium size gift bag you will need a piece of 11″ piece of card stock, but the height of the bag can differ. The bag on this blog post is 5″ x 11″
- The tag was originally larger. After I stamped I cut it down to 2″ x 4-1/4″ and then punched with the Triple Banner Punch.
Hope you enjoy the video.
- Make a minimun purchase of $50 & receive the brand new Occasions Catalog, Sweet Soiree paper sampler, silver gable box and berry burst silver trim ribbon
- If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- The free goodies will be mailed from me after December 26th
- If you place more than one qualifying order in the month you will not receive a second free item. But please make sure to use the Luvin Stampin Rewards Punch Card to get punches for your order.
- Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- This offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- This offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.