Today’s card was a lot of fun to create.
I wanted the card to convey a fun little witch creating a brew over the top of her cauldron. I think I succeeded.
I used Stampin’ Blends to create this card.
My blends combos are shared in the photo below. I really love the Stampin’ Blends. I love my copics too, but my blends are so much quicker. You can see all the supplies listed at the end of this blog post.
I put together a quick 5 minute video for you to show a few of my tips for making this card. The card actually took me 30 minutes to color, start to finish.
Supplies are listed below. Click on any of the images to purchase them in my online store.
- + Minimum purchase of $50 will receive an exclusive Class To Go kit
- + If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- + Free gifts mailed at end of the offer period (between 25th and 30th of each month)
- + One free gift per month, use rewards punch cards for added bonus (CLICK HERE)
- + Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- + Offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- + Offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.