This month you can get some awesome freebie options from me.
The In The City stamp set or the Dare to Dream stamp set are yours when you make a $50 minimum purchase using the current host code. You get to choose which one you’d like.
Today’s card features the In The City stamp set. I really hope you enjoy the video. I have few tips and tricks for using the masking technique and ink blending.
Supplies are listed below the video.
How it works:
- Place a minimum purchase with me of $50 or more. CLICK HERE TO ORDER
- Make sure to enter the current host code (always listed on the right hand side of my blog and in most blog posts)
- Your free gift stamp set will be mailed after August 25th.
- Stamp sets come directly from me and are separate from your Stampin’ UP! order
- This gift is exclusive from me, Wendy Cranford, and is not an offer from Stampin’ UP!
- Only one order in the offer period qualifies. If you place two orders throughout the month, I am super appreciative but you will not get a second stamp set.
- After you place your order you will receive an email from me (check your spam or junk folder) Be sure to respond to this email and tell me which stamp set you’d like to have.
- If you have any questions please email me before you order.
- There is a FREE You Tube live event on my blog and you tube channel on the first Wednesday of the month at 1pm to show off the free stamp sets.
Why I do it:
- I love rewarding my customers for purchasing from me.
- By having a host code for people to use I am able to give back to my customers throughout the month.
- This allows people who may not be able to host a Stampin’ UP party to still get a host stamp set.
If your order is $150 or more, then DO NOT use the host code. You will still get your free stamp set, if you don’t use the host code and your order is $150 or more. You’ll also receive free Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ UP! to spend on items you love.
To see the exclusive video make sure you sign up to get my emails
Stampin’ UP! supplies used on this card: