One more day until the new catalog launches. I can hardly stand it.
Tomorrow, you can order out of the new catalog. CLICK HERE to visit the store June 1st. In fact you’ll be able to order Abstract Impressions bundle or stamp set, the set that I have featured on this card.
I have been playing along with Global Design Project. I really love participating and had taken a break, so I am happy to be back. They have a big contest going on, they are going to choose ONE guest designer for the next six months. I am hoping I get picked.
The challenge at GDP today is to CASE the designer. CASEing means to Copy And Selectively Edit or Copy And Share Everything.What inspired me about this card?
I really love the fact that it is floral & that it is a one layer card. So that’s where I focused my energy. I also tried to mimic the placement of the sentiment and floral image.
Supplies I used on this card are listed below. Click on any of the images to purchase them in my online store. Some of the items will not be available to order unit June 1st.
- + Minimum purchase of $50 will receive an exclusive Class To Go kit
- + If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- + Free gifts mailed at end of the offer period (between 25th and 30th of each month)
- + One free gift per month, use rewards punch cards for added bonus (CLICK HERE)
- + Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- + Offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- + Offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.
Ilena Christman says
This card is so pretty., Great bright colors. Hope you win. Ilena
Beth Merkle says
Ashley Fifer says
This is gorgeous! Good luck!!
Brian King says
Stunning, Wendy! The colors in your corner-stack of flowers are amazing! I love seeing where you pulled the inspiration for the colors! You are good! Thanks for playing along with my CASE the Designer at GDP this week.