Today I will be going live on Facebook at 10:30am PST to share an awesome Christmas card idea with you.
I am featuring the Spirited Snowman stamp set and the gorgeous Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Paper.
There are so many Christmas card ideas out on the inter webs. But making a card yourself, is definitely the best card in my book.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY FACEBOOK PAGE
***TIP: If you want to be notified when I go live, go to my Facebook page, then click on the little box that has the three little dots, then click on FOLLOWING, then turn on GET NOTIFICATIONS and you will receive notifications when I go live.***
TIPS & INSTRUCTIONS:
- + Whisper White Thick card stock 5″ x 5″ (flat piece) & circle that fits inside scallop circle
- + Sahara Sand card stock 4 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ & largest scallop circle framelit
- + Joyous Noel Designer Series Paper 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- + Tranquil Tide card stock 4″ x 4″, scored at 2″
Supplies are listed below. Click on any of the images to purchase them in my online store.
- + Minimum purchase of $50 will receive a free gift from me
- + If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- + Free gifts mailed at end of the offer period (between 25th and 30th of each month)
- + One free gift per month, use rewards punch cards for added bonus (CLICK HERE)
- + Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- + Offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- + Offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.
Remember, if your order is $100 or more OR if you purchase the Beautiful Blizzard bundle you get a FREE mini class to go! CLICK HERE to see that.
Leave a Reply