Today I have a DIY wreath builder template for you! Have you seen all the amazing cards that have been created using a wreath builder template?
They are beautiful. I want to show you how to make your own wreath builder template to use in your stamp positioning tool. This template will work in a Stamparatus, MISTI or any other stamp positioning tool.
I will be live on Facebook today at 10:30am PST demonstrating how to make this DIY wreath builder template and then demonstrating how to make the card. You are going to love this idea!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY FACEBOOK PAGE
***TIP: If you want to be notified when I go live, go to my Facebook page, then click on the little box that has the three little dots, then click on FOLLOWING, then turn on GET NOTIFICATIONS and you will receive notifications when I go live.***
I also want to mention that I saw this idea on a You Tube video by another demonstrator in the UK. Here name is Jane Allmark, you can watch her video here.
TIPS & INSTRUCTIONS:
- + The card in the photo was designed with a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of whisper white card stock. This is why the wreath is offset. This was intentional.
- + For Facebook live I created a 5″ x 5″ piece and the card base is 5 1/4″ x 5 1/4″ which centers the wreath on the card stock.
- + I recommend using post it note tape or another kind of tape to assist in holding the card stock to the wreath builder template
FYI – There are wreath builders on the market now. This was not my original idea. I thought I made that clear in my FB live but I had some question as to why I didn’t give credit. Please know that I have seen about 10 videos at different times on creating wreath builder. Jennifer McGuires video was the first I saw. Not trying to steal credit from anyone.
- + Minimum purchase of $50 will receive a free gift from me
- + If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- + Free gifts mailed at end of the offer period (between 25th and 30th of each month)
- + One free gift per month, use rewards punch cards for added bonus (CLICK HERE)
- + Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- + Offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- + Offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.
Debra Walker says
I love this card. Will have to watch the replay of the video.
Cindy Lindquist says
Surprised you did not give Gina K credit for “your” idea of building a wreath.
You must not have listened to the entire video. I talked about her in the video.
Cindy Lindquist says
I did not listen to your entire video. 40 minutes is a long ti,me for some of us. Thank you for making that clear. Also noticed your additional post this morning.
I do appreciate you taking the time to share your expertise with other stampers..
Denise Ferguson says
Thanks for the wreath template tutorial! I’ll be looking for my acetone piece now! Pretty card!