Yep YOU heard me right. DO NOT purchase the Stampin’ UP! Starter Kit. This is why…. If you were to decide you wanted to Purchase the Stampin’ UP! starter kit this week you would TOTALLY MISS OUT! (keep reading)
Beginning November 24th thru December 2nd
- GET 25% off the Starter Kit … Yep you still get to choose whatever you want valued at $125 and normally you would pay $99 but for one week only the kit will be on sale for $74.25!
- You will get 30% off your first order of $150 or more during December. + 5% Cashback
- You will get a 5% cash back in January from ALL orders in the month of December…
- You will get to see the Occasions Catalog on Dec 5th and be able to order from it!
So what’s in it for you!
- Purchasing the starter kit means you join the “in crowd”
- Be part of our EXCLUSIVE Facebook group. We share ideas, braid each others hair, paint each others nails. Ok not really but it totally feels like that atmosphere.
- We have weekly prize patrols. Yep, every week we give stuff away! It’s so fun, and easy to participate
- We welcome hobby stampers. If you stamp for a hobby and have no desire to sell a thing, we don’t care. We want to see your creations.
- Once a month we get together and chat and exchange ideas online live. Video conferencing is great isn’t it!? Brings us all together.
See here’s proof we have fun! I told them to send me a funny face while they were making cards. So they did… they LUV me 🙂
I love being on our team because of all the advice you can get, inspiration the group shares with each other and willingness to answer all questions. Also because we have wonderful leaders who are willing to share ideas, things that have worked for them and things that haven’t, and things we can try.
I love being on our team because of the friendships and the inspiration. The talent within our group is great and they are always happy to share and offer help.
Even though we have our own separate teams, we all are one huge team. We are there to help one another no matter what, with business related information or just sharing. There deff is no I in this TEAM.
I love being on our team!! Everyone is so supportive and I know that any questions I have are just a post or message away!! Especially comforting for a newbie like me.
The prize patrols, the support from the members, the IDEAS from our team, so many great things!
– Kar-Lyn Scholz
Ok this blog posts goes against all the rules of good blogging. I have too much typed and not enough photos. HOWEVER I want you to know all the info NOW. I don’t want you purchasing that starter kit before November 24th and then living to regret it 🙂 Keep reading – there’s a gift in it for you.
Debunking the Myths
- You DO NOT have a requirement to attend meetings of any kind.
- You DO NOT Have a requirement to hold classes or workshops.
- You DO NOT have a requirement to meet any minimum orders/sales until after the new year.
- You DO NOT have a requirement to sale anything to anyone. Just order for yourself at a discount of 20% after the new year
If you read this far you deserve a present! Leave comment on this blog post and tell me what you think would be fun about being on our team. You will be entered to win THIS awesome gift. I will choose a winner on MONDAY 11/24. Come back here to see if you won. Make sure you leave a way to contact you if you win.