Creating cards is fun. But sometimes you just need an easy card making idea to get you over a creative hump.
I went for a search on pinterest for some card sketches, and I found one that was awesome. However, I failed to pin it and now I can’t find it. I felt like it was perfect for an easy card.
I will be going live at 10:30am PST this morning (Monday October 1, 2018) to share my easy card making idea with you.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY FACEBOOK PAGE
***TIP: If you want to be notified when I go live, go to my Facebook page, then click on the little box that has the three little dots, then click on FOLLOWING, then turn on GET NOTIFICATIONS and you will receive notifications when I go live.***
After I go live I download the live video and post it to my You Tube channel and add it to the blog post. So if you can’t catch me live that’s ok, I will make sure you still get to see it.
TIPS & INSTRUCTIONS:
- + Card base is cut at 4 1/4″ x 11″
- + Country Lane designer series paper layers needed are: + 3 3/4″ x 5″ (large polka dot piece), + 2 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ (brown wood grain piece), + 1 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ (strip with cotton on it)
- + Whisper White thick card stock 2 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- + Crushed Curry card stock strip 3/4″ x 2 5/8″
- + Whisper White card stock scrap, to stamp and color the metal vase/container.
- + TIP: When you color the vase, cut it out by hand then use a black marker around the edges to make a nice clean edge that doesn’t show white.
Supplies are listed below. Click on any of the images to purchase them in my online store.
- + Minimum purchase of $50 will receive a free gift from me
- + If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- + Free gifts mailed at end of the offer period (between 25th and 30th of each month)
- + One free gift per month, use rewards punch cards for added bonus (CLICK HERE)
- + Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- + Offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- + Offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.
Leave a Reply