After a few short minutes on social media, and receiving a few frustrated shopper emails,I have made a decision to do something to serve you better. Keep reading….
BACKSTORY:Stampin’ UP!’s black Friday sale (10% off different items on different days) has caused some frustration in having to pay excess shipping if you want to shop more than one day. Frankly, I agree. That’s kind of a bummer.
MY FIX & OFFER TO YOU:You will only pay shipping one time with me during the sale. Let me explain how.
- + Your first order between Nov 23 & 28 you will pay regular shipping that Stampin’ UP! charges.
- + All orders of $69 or more after your first initial order are FREE shipping on me. I will REFUND your shipping cost.
- + This offer is only valid through November 28th.
- + Shipping will be refunded in the form of a US post office money order.
- + Shipping refund will be mailed to you between Nov 30th and Dec 6th.
- + This is designed to allow you to shop freely all 3 sales and not have to pay the excess shipping each time.
- + Your order MUST be $69 or more in order for me to refund shipping.
- + This only applies to orders placed with me, Wendy Cranford, this does not apply to orders placed with other demonstrators.
Here’s an example:
Suzie Stamper places and order today (any amount) and pays all regular shipping because she really needed some whisper white thick card stock.
Sunday, Suzie wants to order a bunch of stamp sets but really doesn’t want to pay shipping again. That’s ok…. Her awesome demonstrator Wendy Cranford, has her back. If Suzie spends more than $69 she gets a full shipping refund. So she’s not out any extra shipping cost.
Alison Hilburn says
Even though this was not your doing and not your responsibility, you jump right in and take care of business!!! You are so incredibly thoughtful and generous! You are so kind hearted and you are most certainly a wonderful leader!
Thanks for all you do for your team and customers!