This last weekend a few of my friends and I went to Monterey CA to celebrate my dear friend, Laura, turning the big 40
We had the best time.
The weekend started with a trip to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Friday night 2 more of our friends showed up and we spent the evening enjoying wine and talking until 3am.
The next day was more hanging out on the wharf and cannery row, with a fabulous lunch and dinner and more eating and enjoying drinks in the evening.
Sunday we headed to Carmel By The Sea and enjoyed the shopping on Ocean Ave and coffees before we headed for home.
All of my friends seemed to really enjoy the wine glasses. I ordered them on Etsy from Kreations From Kentucky
Of course I loved making all the boxes for the glasses. Packaging is everything, don’t ya know!?
I have a video for you featuring this cute box. I hope you enjoy it.
Here are the measurements for the box:
- Start with a 12″ x 12″ piece of card stock for the bottom of your box
- Score at 4″ and 8″, then turn 90 degrees and score again at 4″ and 8″
- Fold on all score lines, trim in on two sides and assemble (watch video)
- Start with a 6-1/8″ x 6-1/8″, score at 1″ on all sides
- Fold on all score lines
- Trim in on the score lines on two sides and assemble (watch video)
Claire V says
All I can say is WOW! I love these boxes!! I’m going to make one right now!! TFS!
Loved the video, Just like “REAL” life. The boxes are very pretty. We live in the desert now and still get fly’s . Can’t win!