This last weekend a few of my friends and I went to Monterey CA to celebrate my dear friend, Laura, turning the big 40
We had the best time.
The next day was more hanging out on the wharf and cannery row, with a fabulous lunch and dinner and more eating and enjoying drinks in the evening.
All of my friends seemed to really enjoy the wine glasses. I ordered them on Etsy from Kreations From Kentucky
Of course I loved making all the boxes for the glasses. Packaging is everything, don’t ya know!?
I have a video for you featuring this cute box. I hope you enjoy it.
Here are the measurements for the box:
- Start with a 12″ x 12″ piece of card stock for the bottom of your box
- Score at 4″ and 8″, then turn 90 degrees and score again at 4″ and 8″
- Fold on all score lines, trim in on two sides and assemble (watch video)
- Start with a 6-1/8″ x 6-1/8″, score at 1″ on all sides
- Fold on all score lines
- Trim in on the score lines on two sides and assemble (watch video)