AND…. So it begins… the countdown to the 2017 Holiday Catalog. I am so super excited to share my first card featuring the new Stampin’ UP! holiday products.
I love this stamp set. It’s so pretty and of course very fall inspired.
I really love how this card came together. I have been struggling with my creative mojo, big time. My friend Katina stopped by my house and saw me in the process of designing and I was struggling so much. She just said “Turn it horizontal” and the voila it all came together.
I am hoping this has jump started my mojo and I will be 100% back to normal quickly.
Supplies I used on this card:
Here is how the sampler works:
Step 1: Reserve your spot now. CLICK HERE TO RESERVE
Step 2: Pay your invoice when you receive it, Aug 26th. Payment due no later than Aug 31st.
Step 3: Stock your mail box around Sept 15th to find your paper sampler. Pure crafty joy.
Details you need to know:
- Paper sampler is available in the US Only
- If there are any paper backorders, I will wait until ALL paper comes in prior to shipping the paper samplers.
- This sampler is only available until August 31st, there will be no more paper samplers available after that date!
- You will receive a 6×6 sampler of each designer series paper in the holiday catalog.
- Shipping is $6.65, and sampler will be shipped in a flat rate priority envelope.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- I am not responsible for any damages or loss that the post office causes.
Joan Mattie says
Very cute and festive card, Wendy. I never thought of using a valentine on a fall card, but it works nicely.
Wendy Meinhardt says
Great card! Love the splatter. Thanks for all you share.
Thank you so much!
Jennifer Earley says
Great card! Love those pumpkins!
Aren’t they lovely! Thank you so much!