There are hundreds of handmade gift box ideas on Pinterest. Trust me. I’ve looked at them all, I think.
Today’s handmade gift box is specifically for giving to a hostess for your next halloween party, card party, Christmas event, whatever event. Take something to the person.
I have a list of things below that will fit in these boxes. All the items make great gifts and if you are going to someones event, you could package a little goody in this box perfectly.
I gave the one with pumpkins on it to my friend Wendy. She hosted a workshop in her awesome barn this past weekend and I wanted to bring her a little treat. The Festive Farmhouse twine fits great in one of these boxes and is the perfect gift for a crafty friend.
Here are some other things that will fit in this box nicely:
- + Lotion
- + Perfume
- + Markers
- + Hand Sanitizers (think teacher gift)
- + Package of almonds or peanuts
- + Candy of any sort really
- + Fancy soaps
The list could go on and on, but hopefully that small list will get you started.
If you are a visual learner like myself, a video is always helpful. So I’ve done just that. Hope you enjoy. Make sure to read below the video for a list of supplies and the tips and instructions for this box.
TIPS & INSTRUCTIONS:
- + Cut blackberry bliss card stock to 6 5/8″ x 11″
- + Score on the short side (6 5/8″ side) at 2 5/8″ (this makes the bottom of the box.
- + Score on the long side (11″ side) at 2 5/8″, 5 1/4″, 7 7/8″ and 10 1/2″
- + Cut 4 Country Lane Designer Paper at 2 1/2″ x 3 7/8″
- + Fold on all score lines. Trim in on bottom pieces to the bottom scoreline. Add tear and tape to the 1/2″ tab to close box. Fold bottom tabs in to make bottom of box.
Supplies are listed below. Click on any of the images to purchase them in my online store.
- + Minimum purchase of $50 will receive a free gift from me
- + If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- + Free gifts mailed at end of the offer period (between 25th and 30th of each month)
- + One free gift per month, use rewards punch cards for added bonus (CLICK HERE)
- + Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- + Offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- + Offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.
Goria Sperring says
Such a cute box and was very easy to make! I’m not a fan of this DSP, so I used a retired one. Just wanted to say THANK YOU for sharing! I really like this box. I can make a few to keep on my crafting area or desk. Again, TFS!
Fred Bristol says
I like the big bold colors