Check Out WEEKLY DEALS here <————-
Today I have prepared this for you.
I love making sugar cookies. A few years ago I found the most amazing recipe for the cookies and the icing. Have you ever noticed when you make sugar cookies they don’t keep their shape.
WELL, this recipe does! It’s awesome.
You can see the recipe below.
– 6 cups all-purpose flour
– 3 teaspoons baking powder
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 2 cups unsalted butter
– 2 cups granulated sugar
– 2 large eggs
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Cream sugar and butter until fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix dry ingredients in separate bowl and add to butter mixture. Mix well.
2. Put a handful of the freshly made dough between two sheets of parchment paper and roll to desired thickness. Repeat with the rest of the dough. Put the rolled dough, including the parchment paper, on a cookie sheet and refrigerate for 10 minutes or longer. Your dough will be chilled and ready to cut and bake with no wait and no added flour! Repeat with scraps after cutting cookies.
3. Bake at 350° F for 8 -10 minutes. Let cool. Recipe makes 8 dozen 3″ cookies.