I find that there are many times I’d like more time to craft. Over the years I have come up with a few tips that some might call weird for getting more time crafting and less time doing the things I don’t want to do.
Here are my tried and true tips for getting more time crafting:
- Meal Prep. Meal prepping for my week is a game changer. Even if some of that meal prep just includes setting meat out to thaw so it’s ready to cook when you are. Here is one of my very favorite meal prep recipes for lunches.
- Pick one day for cleaning your house. Some people like to clean in little bits through the week. Not me. I want to spend a few hours cleaning my house and be done with it until the following weekend. Cleaning on Sundays is usually what works best for me.
- Keep your craft room clean. If you want a sure fire way to waste time, keep a messy space. You’ll spend more time looking for what you want to use than you will crafting. I find having an inviting space for crafting helps a ton.
- Stay off social media. It’s a rabbit hole. We can get lost for hours scrolling.
- Check your email at the end of the day if you’re a business gal like me. I have found this is a tremendous time saver. Again, I can get sucked down a rabbit hole through email.
I hope some of these tips helped you. I know they’ve helped me a ton over the years.