Once a year Stampin’ UP! offers free shipping. The last couple of years it was only for a weekend. This time…. it’s a WHOLE WEEK BABY.
Let’s talk about how you can MAXIMIZE your savings during FREE Shipping week.
- First, order big. Stampin’ UP! charges 10% shipping. So the larger your order the more you pay in shipping. While there is no shipping STOCK UP!
- Second, if you forget to order something on your first order. Order again. Because it’s FREE SHIPPING. Even as a demonstrator I have to pay shipping. So I love free shipping week because that means I can re-order without feeling stressed that I will have to pay shipping again.
- Third, if you use this host code VGJN3RBQ when placing your order, I will send you a free pack of rhinestones. No order minimum! 🙂
- LAST BUT NOT LEAST… the best way to save the most money is to purchase the Stampin’ UP! starter kit for $99 (you choose $125 in product to put in your kit), you get free shipping. Then place your first $150 order in the same week, get free shipping on that order PLUS 30% off. That’s a total savings of 40% off PLUS you get $25 in FREE host product of your choice. All in all you end up with $100 in free product.
Not to mention after you buy the starter kit, you are part of the Luvly Stampers Community. The value in that is priceless. Here are some of the benefits:
- 20% off all of your orders all of the time
- Weekly prizes given away on our exclusive Facebook Group
- Access to all of our exclusive Facebook Groups, where we share fun card making ideas.
- Free monthly PDF’s that are full of card making and project ideas
- Check out our monthly hang out group, we exchange ideas, celebrate achievements and it’s all online.
You can even read testimonials from my team members by clicking HERE.
All this fun begins tomorrow April 6th. So start making your list to either place your order or purchase the Stampin’ UP! starter kit.
(PS. If you buy the starter kit you are not required to host workshops, or classes or any of that stuff. You can make the choice to just be a hobby stamping demonstrator, we love that)
If you have any questions just leave me a comment or email me at wendy . cranford @ live . com (without all the spaces)
Come back tomorrow and shop till you drop!