Today I have a fun quick tip video for you & a card video. Over achieving much?
No not really. Let’s face it peeps, I’ve been under achieving in the department of getting tips and tricks to you. But I have a great excuse….ready….
My kid is on summer break and my house is undergoing major construction. So getting a video recorded is nothing short of a miracle right now. For reals.
However, yesterday. I said “I don’t care what’s going on, I am making something fun and I am making a video for my people.” AND I DID IT! While listening to constant hammering HAHA!
My buddy Debra came over to help me finish up my Alaska swaps, cuz, dang. I am running out of time. Isn’t she cute? She’s such a great helper outer. And would you believe sister is sick.
She’s my regular assistant I have been lonely without her but I forbid her to come give me cooties before I am about to leave on my trip. So it was nice to have Debra over to help me and have a little company.
Also, I should mention per usual, I am achieving two purposes by making this cute card. I am giving this card to my Mom to give to her friend. I am not even going to try and explain why. But she needs it for her friend.
I am also participating in the Global Design Project this week. Here is the sketch challenge they issued.
Hope you enjoy the video.
If you want to see my quick video on organizing your framelits you can see that HERE. All the supplies I use to store my framelits are listed in the description of the video.
- + Minimum purchase of $50 will receive an exclusive Class To Go kit
- + If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- + Free gifts mailed at end of the offer period (between 25th and 30th of each month)
- + One free gift per month, use rewards punch cards for added bonus (CLICK HERE)
- + Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- + Offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- + Offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.
Debra Walker says
Great video. I love the card and that bundle set. It is so cute-will be on my next order! Thanks for including me in the blog. Love, love being there to help you and having friendship time.