Welcome to the third installment of One Stamp Wonder Series.
Today’s card was inspired by a sketch I found on Pinterest. If you are ever lacking in ideas, just hop on Pinterest and search “card sketches”, you’ll get all kinds of ideas flooding in.
I really wanted to show case the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set this month because it’s one fo the stamp sets you could have gotten with my Class To Go offer. (This months Class To Go offer is closed, but stay tuned for May’s)
Measurements for card:
- Card base, Whisper White card stock 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Basic Black card stock 5 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- Berry Burst card stock 3 3/4″ x 2″
- Whisper White card stock – smallest stitched oval from stitched shapes framelits and 2 1/4″ x 1 3/4″
- Lemon Lime Twist ribbon
- DSP strips 3 1/8″ x 1 1/2″, 3 1/8″ x 1 3/4″ and 3 1/8″ x 2″
Supplies used on this card are listed below. Click on the images to purchase them in my online store.
- Minimum purchase of $50 will receive an exclusive Class To Go kit (this one through April 22nd)
- If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- Free gifts mailed at end of the offer period (between 25th and 30th of each month)
- One free gift per month, use rewards punch cards for added bonus (CLICK HERE)
- Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- Offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- Offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.
Leave a Reply