The peek a boo card has been around for a long time. However, I have never made one.
So today I have a peek a boo card tutorial for you, and I think I’ve made it pretty simple. I am featuring the adorable Trick or Tweet stamp set from Stampin’ UP!
I watched Jennifer McGuire’s video on creating this style of card. If you want to see her video you can go HERE.
This card is very simple to make, but it has several steps. I created a video in order to hopefully help you with the steps involved. But I know the value of written instruction, so I hope you find the tips & instructions below helpful also.
TIPS & INSTRUCTIONS:
- + Cut 3 pieces of card stock to create your card base. You will need 1 – 4 1/4″ x 8 1/4″, 1- 4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″ and 1 – 4 1/4″ x 5 3/4″
- + Score the 4 1/4″ x 8 1/4″ piece at 2 3/4″
- + Score the 4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″ piece at 4 1/4″
- + Score the 4 1/4″ x 5 3/4″ piece at 5 1/2″
- + Cut a window in the front piece which is the 4 1/4″ x 8 1/4″
- + Cut a window in the front and back of the folded 4 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ note card
- + All the windows should line up
- + Attach the 4 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ notecard inside the 4 1/4″ x 8 1/4″ piece. Line up the front window of the square notecard with the window of the front piece and adhere them together.
- + Attach the 5 3/4″ piece on the 1/4″ tab to the other side of the 4 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ notecard
Here is your video for the peek a boo card tutorial.
- + Minimum purchase of $50 will receive a free gift from me
- + If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- + Free gifts mailed at end of the offer period (between 25th and 30th of each month)
- + One free gift per month, use rewards punch cards for added bonus (CLICK HERE)
- + Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- + Offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- + Offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.