The Quarter Fold card is a fun and simple card to create. I think it’s particularly adorable for Christmas cards because it almost looks like a Christmas gift wrapped and ready to be opened.
I featured the beautiful Santa’s Workshop Specialty Designer Paper and the Candy Cane Season stamp set from Stampin’ UP!
The best part about this quarter fold card technique is that you can create a scene on each panel of the card.
The designer series paper layers are cut at:
Here is a video to walk you through the basic steps of making the quarter fold card.
- + Minimum purchase of $50 will receive a free gift from me
- + If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- + Free gifts mailed at end of the offer period (between 25th and 30th of each month)
- + One free gift per month, use rewards punch cards for added bonus (CLICK HERE)
- + Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- + Offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- + Offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.