Creating a little Santa Gift Bag for friends and family is such a quick and simple way to show your love.
I created this little bag to give out to some of my sweet friends at an upcoming event. I can’t wait to give them these.
I paired the Santa Gift Bag with the Candy Cane Season bundle and put some candy canes in the bags. YUM. These candy canes happen to be sour, so I think that’s a fun little twist on a candy cane.
TIPS & INSTRUCTIONS:
- + Stamp the holly’s first and then the berries
- + Cut the Granny Apple Green tag base at 2″ x 4″, punch with the scallop tag topper punch
- + Punch the candy cane out of the striped piece of Santa’s Workshop Designer Series Paper
- + Minimum purchase of $50 will receive a free gift from me
- + If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- + Free gifts mailed at end of the offer period (between 25th and 30th of each month)
- + One free gift per month, use rewards punch cards for added bonus (CLICK HERE)
- + Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- + Offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- + Offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.