Serene Garden stamp set from Stampin’ UP! is what I would consider a “sleeper” stamp set.
What is a sleeper set?
This is a set that generally looking at it doesn’t seem appealing. HOWEVER, when you use it.. WOW!
I think this one will not be a huge seller at first but after people see how beautiful and versatile it is they are going to want it! FOR SURE!
I have a little trick for you with this stamp set. You can make it appear as a full frame stamp set by adding a couple of straight lines.
There are also some beautiful samples of this stamp set in the new catalog. You can check them out below.
Supplies used on the card I created are listed below.
- Minimum purchase of $50 will receive an exclusive Class To Go kit
- If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- Free gifts mailed at end of the offer period (between 25th and 30th of each month)
- One free gift per month, use rewards punch cards for added bonus (CLICK HERE)
- Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- Offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- Offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.
Marianne McGinnis says
I think you’re right: this set is going to grow on people and become very popular. Your creations are really beautiful!
Thank you Marianne! I really appreciate you.
Deb Sukie says
I so agree with you. I passed the set each time I looked at the catty. Then, as I saw cards made with the set, I got a little more excited about the set. Now, it is on my list to order. Can’t say that I love it but sure like it more than I first did.
Sharon French says
Thank you Wendy I had to order Serene Garden after seeing your beautiful card. You are so right about that stamp.