This is one of my very favorite stamp sets and framelits. I can’t see ever giving it up!
However, it is going out of the Stampin’ UP! catalog. SAD FACE!
I thought I would feature it today in my Simple 2 Step Up series. In addition I used the NEW Stampin’ UP! in colors. Aren’t they gorgeous? I can’t get enough of them.
The new stamp pad design stamps beautifully too.
Tomorrow is my hubby’s birthday and I thought it would be nice to make him a fun ice cream card. I usually try and make him something really manly, but ice cream is universal, am I right? Who doesn’t love an ice cream cone or popsicle. Here is what I came up with for him. It’s fancy!
- Minimum purchase of $50 will receive an exclusive Class To Go kit (this one through April 22nd)
- If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- Free gifts mailed at end of the offer period (between 25th and 30th of each month)
- One free gift per month, use rewards punch cards for added bonus (CLICK HERE)
- Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- Offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- Offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.
Supplies you can get right now: