EEKS I am so incredibly excited about the Stampin’ UP! Bonus Days promotion!
Have you ever shopped at Kohls? It kinda works like Kohls cash.
Between July 7 and July 31st every $50 you spend you’ll get a $5 Stampin’ UP! Bonus Days coupon emailed to you to use between August 2 and August 31st.
NOTE: You have to have an email address in order to participate in the promotion because all Bonus Days coupons are delivered via email. SAVE YOUR EMAIL. Print them. Don’t lose them. They will NOT reissue your coupons.
Bonus Days coupons can be used for any product except the starter kit and paper pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid paper pumpkin codes can be redeemed.
As if this promotion wasn’t amazing enough… I am throwing in something else.
During July (July 1-July 31st) every $25 you spend will get your name in a hat to win a FREE box full of Stampin’ UP! products from me. Watch the video to see all the products I am giving away.
There are currently 9 boxes of goodies. If I reach my July sales goal of $5000 I will be ADDING 5 more boxes of goodies to the giveaway. For a grand total of 14 giveaways. Winners will be chosen the first week of August. I am so excited to do this.
- The giveaway portion that is begin offered is from me Wendy Cranford and me only. This is not a Stampin’ UP! promotion. (Bonus Days is being offered from Stampin’ UP! directly)
- Only US residents can participate and win the free products I am offering.
- Every $25 you spend will earn you a ticket into the drawing. (i.e.: Order $100 = 4 tickets, order $200 = 8 tickets)
- Winners of the giveaway will be chosen the first week of August.
- Winners will receive their free gifts in the mail and will be announced on my blog in August.
- Most of the items in the giveaway are retired products. Some of the items have been gently used but are still in great shape.
- If you receive your free products and are not 100% satisfied with them you can ship them back to me at your cost and I will give you $15 product credit towards a future purchase.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.