Have you ever felt like you needed a shower after dealing a direct sales person?
UGH. It’s the worst.
Today I want to share a few tips on how NOT to be that greasy slimy person:
- + First of all, don’t arbitrarily add people to a Facebook group with out their permission, RUDE.
- + Please for the love of all that is holy, if a person tells you they aren’t interested, believe them. That doesn’t mean that you can’t bring it up again sometime… however,
- + And this is another tip —- make sure you have contact with the person outside of what you are trying to sell them
- + There is nothing more slimy than being contacted by someone who never talks to you and doesn’t have a relationship with you just to try and get you to buy something or buy INTO something
- + It’s ok to be excited about what you offer, but you shouldn’t shove it down other peoples throats. This leaves a bitter taste.
Today’s video tackles the issue of dirty direct selling and breaks down what money is earned with Stampin’ UP!
Earning money from Stampin’ UP! is pretty straight forward. Here are the things you get paid for:
- + Income/commission on sales
- + Income/commission from team member sales
- + Bonuses associated to sales achievements
- + Bonuses associated to team performance
It’s such simple process and I am going to walk you through it on my video today.
Debra Walker says
Wendy, you are doing a great job in explaining the ins and outs of owning your own business. The SU demonstrators under you are very lucky.