What do you think of the minute you see this card? This stamp set?
I immediately thought of Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs and then I thought of Country Cousin. It was a Disney book about little mice. It was so cute.
Anyway, when I first saw the stamp set and the samples in the catalog I immediately felt happy.
Next up I worked on a fun shadow box card. This is quite popular right now.
I first saw Jennifer McGuire make this and loved it. It’s so simple. Which is why I decided to make a quick video for you showing you how to make it.
In my infinite wisdom, I decided I should make 26 of these shadow box cards for my Alaska card swap. Go big or go home right?
What is a swap? Basically it’s where Stampin’ UP! demonstrators gather there will be a swap of cards they’ve made. I made 26 of the same card and then we swap and share. It’s fun.
Look at all the fun stuff I stamped and punched and cut out before I started making the cards. I love photos like these. I don’t know why, but I do!
QUICK MEASUREMENTS FOR CARD:
Join me live on Facebook today and I will be showing this off again at 10:30am PST
- + Minimum purchase of $50 will receive an exclusive Class To Go kit
- + If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- + Free gifts mailed at end of the offer period (between 25th and 30th of each month)
- + One free gift per month, use rewards punch cards for added bonus (CLICK HERE)
- + Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- + Offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- + Offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.
Marianne Mcginnis says
Wendy this card is awesome! Really love how you did this!
Super cute card! Love it!
Would love to know how to put together this card. I am having trouble with any You Tube video sound. can you recommend an alternative? TFS!