Hello my friends. I am going to be releasing a series of basic videos that will help answer some of the most often asked questions.
My first video is a tip on mounting clear mount stamps so that they effectively stick to the clear block.
I hope the video helps. Feel free to leave me comments on this blog post or on my You Tube video with any questions you have on stamping. I would be happy to make video to answer questions.
- Trim the sticker down prior to placing it on your stamp
- Use repositioning glue on the back of the stamp prior to adhering it.
- Every $50 you spend you get to choose a FREE Sale A Bration gift
- Make a minimun purchase of $50 & receive a free 4″ x 6″ sampler pack of Bubble & Fizz DSP and some other fun goodies.
- If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- The free goodies will be mailed from me after January 26th
- If you place more than one qualifying order in the month you will not receive a second free item. But please make sure to use the Luvin Stampin Rewards Punch Card to get punches for your order.
- Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- This offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- This offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.
Jennifer Earley says
Great tip using the glue on the image sticker! Curious, why do you cut the image stickers before adhering to the stamp?
Hey Jennifer, There needs to be some of the gray cling part of the stamp showing around the stamp in order for it to adhere to the block.
Linda Bentley says
Great idea. I’m one who doesn’t put the stickers on my stamps, but think I’ll try this tip.
Hi Linda, Try it and see. I really like having my stickers on there.
Wendy, how do you keep your clear mounts labels to keep from curling up?
When I trim them like this they don’t curl up.
Denise Ferguson says
Thanks for the tip! I’m going to try it on my next set. Those are my favorite type of stamp. They stamp so well!
Theresa Cooper says
Thanks for the tips real helpful!