I have a fun Tri Fold card idea for you today! With a bonus feature of a window on the front of the card.
A little different than most of the tri fold card ideas I’ve seen out there. This one folds from the top and the bottom versus side to side. I also had to use the beautiful Floral Frames bundle from Stampin’ UP! to create this card. In the catalog it focuses on using it as a spring themed set, but I love how I was able to use it for a fall idea here.
I am going to be demonstrating this awesome card for you today during my Facebook Live event at 10:30am PST.
***TIP: If you want to be notified when I go live, go to my Facebook page, then click on the little box that has the three little dots, then click on FOLLOWING, then turn on GET NOTIFICATIONS and you will receive notifications when I go live.***
When you lift the front piece of the tri fold card, you see the hello. This center piece could obviously be decorated more, but I kept it simple.
When you fold down the center piece you have another message revealed on the last page of the tri fold card. I really love how this card turned out.
I have a couple of tips for you and all the dimensions for my tri fold card idea written below.
TIPS & INSTRUCTIONS:
- + Cut two pieces of card stock 4 1/4″ x 11″
- + On one piece of the card stock trim to 10 3/4″, this piece will be the inside piece of the tri fold card
- + To cut a window in the front piece of the card, simply choose a shape and cut the die out on what will be the front of the card.
- + Follow the diagram below to make the floral frame for around the die cut window.
Supplies are listed below. Click on any of the images to purchase them in my online store.
- + Minimum purchase of $50 will receive a free gift from me
- + If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- + Free gifts mailed at end of the offer period (between 25th and 30th of each month)
- + One free gift per month, use rewards punch cards for added bonus (CLICK HERE)
- + Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- + Offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- + Offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.