Last week I created a tutorial on how to create a shadow box card (see that tutorial here). This week I decided to make the same style of card but in the vertical orientation.
I LOVE how this one turned out. I featured the Lilypad Lake Bundle and the Tropical Chic Bundle to create this card.
I kept the front of the card extremely simple, since the wow effect is really on the inside.
I’ve created a quick photo tutorial for you, if you click on the photo you could print it. I also put together a video. Hope you enjoy! All my supplies are listed below. Remember you get the stamp set Hand Delivered FREE from me with an order of $50 or more.
- + Minimum purchase of $50 will receive an exclusive Class To Go kit
- + If you order is $150 or more please DO NOT use the host code, you will still receive the free goodies.
- + Free gifts mailed at end of the offer period (between 25th and 30th of each month)
- + One free gift per month, use rewards punch cards for added bonus (CLICK HERE)
- + Subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin do not count towards your free gift order.
- + Offer is only through me, Wendy Cranford, not through Stampin’ UP!
- + Offer is only available to online orders, not in person orders.
awesome! I’ll it try