Hello and happy Monday (or if you’re getting this in email it is Tuesday)
At any rate, I have been a little MIA for the last few days, you may or may not wonder why, and you may or may not care. HAHA!
I took off at o’ dark thirty on Thursday morning to spend some time with my husband. We went to North Carolina for the 2018 National Lineman Rodeo.
The trip was AMAZING to say the least.
My husband competed in 4 physical events and I written test. He did well, ran clean, good times, but not quite good enough to place. Maybe next year.
I also made new friends. Linewives is the term people use. Basically you feel this sense of commorodre because you are married to these guys that have crazy busy schedules and crazy dangerous jobs. In fact, during the event, a man fell about 8 ft from a pole and broke his leg. Each day I pray, God bring my guy back to me. I try not to worry about him, but it’s hard not to.
We enjoyed a beautiful awards and banquet dinner as well.
One of my favorite parts of the entire trip was getting to meet my team member Carrie Slaughter. She lives nearby in Durham and I was so happy she came and got me for lunch.
This week I am taking a little time to regroup. Check back on my blog to see the stuff I have going on through the week. I will definitely be checking in to share my new pre order of products with you guys.
Here are a few reminders:
- The new Stampin’ UP! Catalog is now available to order from me. You can CLICK HERE to order it (it is free if you’ve ordered from me before)
- The Share What You Love bundles will be available to purchase on May 2nd. See more about those HERE.
- May Class To Go Pre Order is ending soon! CLICK HERE to check it out and sign up
- The Clearance Rack was updated and has awesome stuff. Make sure you check it out HERE.
- The retiring list is still out there, if there are goodies you want it’s time to get them. CLICK HERE to order retiring products.
I am happy to be home! But I am so tired. This kind of sums up how I feel today! HAHA!